Operating a seniors’ living community is complex. Ensuring quality care for seniors is even more complex.
We are specialists in care of the elderly. Asura Health has the know-how to ensure the provision of high-quality nursing care along with the experience to direct the seamless delivery of health care services and support for seniors.
We can also:
- Offer ongoing support with the community electronic health record software including rollout, teaching and auditing
- Conduct quarterly internal clinical audits & develop actions plans for continued improvement
- Provide frequent assessment of your Private Care Program (if applicable) with a focus on increasing private pay revenue
- Establish guidelines to Pharmacy services to ensure resident safety
- Offer guidance on auditing and risk management policies and procedures so that they meet the highest standards and meet industry regulations
- Provide direction, education & support to the team on accreditation and any upcoming accreditation surveys
Healthcare Policy Development
Creating consistent, quality care is the challenge – and it can only be met with robust healthcare policies deployed throughout your senior living communities. These policies and procedures need to be up to date, timely and to a high standard.
We can develop care management policies that meet and exceed provincial standards and manage all aspects of the policy document lifecycle in accordance with AHS, Continuing Care Health Service Standards and accommodation standards.
This scope of work can include:
- Identifying clinical and corporate policy needs
- Assessing risk and prioritization
- Working in partnership with operational leaders and subject matter experts
- Consulting and engaging internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitating a consistent and systematic approach to policy development and records retention